Down, but not out, just yet!!!

Site Links

Moderator: bilbo37

stewburk

Down, but not out, just yet!!!

Postby stewburk » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:24 am

All… We are trying to raise awareness and possibly draw attention to those who might want to help a veteran/hero of our country, before they lose it all. We are not trying to sell anything. Were looking for help, from others, to take a minute and maybe share it around your social networks. If we can draw enough attention and accomplish our goal, we are told we will be picked up by a local TV station to show how communities stepped up to help a nation’s hero, who “the system” has failed.

You may or may not be aware of the Phoenix VA scandal. It was discovered that secret waiting lists were created, causing many to miss out on the proper medical benefits for those so deserving. There has been a lot of negativity and corruption uncovered in the Phoenix VA scandal, but were sure this practice was probably seen in many other cities, as well. Phoenix AZ just happened to be the location where the “whistle blower”, reported what was going on..

Local TV stations are following the horrible outcome of patients being overlooked. Some even died because of not receiving the much needed, medical services. These were some of the most worthy and just patients. Due to not receiving medical help, this true veteran lost his job because of not being able to perform his duties, because of the medical issues. And as most know, once these types of things happen, things tend to snowball downhill in a hurry. The buzz created around Phoenix, is all about trying to show just how much this has caused hardships to some of these veterans. They would want nothing more than to report on what it took to recover losses, and keep these stories in the forefront. So, the more buzz and help around the internet, the easier we can meet this goal. We want to keep this in the forefront, and keep showing that regardless of whether the system failed, humanity and human kindness didn’t. So if you can help, please help.

If you feel you can donate a little, perfect, if not, we want to uncover the power of the internet. Please take minute or two out of your day and at least share with your social media friends, and help us spread the word. We then can stand tall and allow the atrocity of these type issues to remain in the spotlight.

Please visit this link and share this link everywhere. Together we can do it. Because, as United we stand, and Divided we Fall. http://www.gofundme.com/obt31g

This is a very reputable site, and is very secure for this purpose. Please help. http://www.gofundme.com/obt31g

stewburk

Re: Down, but not out, just yet!!!

Postby stewburk » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:14 pm

If the 50+ people who have read this did a lousy $10 to $20, wed be a lot closer. Why not help with just a little? At least share and tweet in on social media. Please.

stewburk

Postby stewburk » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Weve raised over $4k so far. Please help us to raise money and help us to circulate this around social media. It doesnt cost anything to share on Facebook and tweet it.

Thanks everyone!!!

stewburk

Postby stewburk » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:42 pm

Were still seeking some extra help. Even if you cant make a donation, would you help us at least help circulate this around social media. Even a free share on Facebook or tweet, could help go a long way. Mike will gain a lot, by many having to do just a little.

Thank you for any support.

gmg
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby gmg » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:58 am

I will confess to not being around the site enough -- not near enough, for sure.

And the last time, about a month ago, for some reason I did not spot this thread. Yes, I know, rather bad on my part. Okay, very bad.

But I finally found it, but there seems to be a problem with the link.

This is what I found:

Campaign Not Found
We're sorry, but the campaign URL you entered cannot be found.

So what is the status of the campaign as of this post I ma now doing?

And thank you for your attention to my question.
Freedom isn't free!

Return to “===FALLEN WARRIORS===”