Some Background and the Link

Dr. Michael Frain and Dr. Malachy Bishop will examine how employment and employment services change for individuals who acquire a disability during military duty. Veterans Today Network feels it could help if you fill out the survey.
gmg
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Some Background and the Link

Postby gmg » Sat May 03, 2008 9:56 pm

Firstly, my apologies to Florida Atlantic University for the delay in getting this up.

After careful consideration we at Veterans Today Network felt this survey could be of great help in determining and understanding a number of issues related to those that incur a disability during their call to duty for the nation and subsequently return to the civilian sector.

We hope you agree and if the criteria fit your experience we hope you will help Doctors Frain and Bishop in their studies.

The option to send the 20 dollars to the Wounded Warrior Project in lieu of accepting the gift card was approved by myself. To ease the administrative burden on FAU I recommended that FAU choose one organization to receive donations, instead of the FAU staff having to deal with donations to a multitude of organizations, even as worthy as so many are. My point is, if you feel I erred, please aim your criticism at me.

The link >> http://www.coe.fau.edu/faculty/frain/co ... onsent.htm

[size=0].[/size]
Freedom isn't free!

frainer

Postby frainer » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:38 am

Thanks for posting this research request. You have been very kind with your time and thoughts on the project. It is a new project, trying to help rehabilitation counselors work better with veterans with disabilities, so we are open for suggestions or comments.
Michael Frain

Last bumped by gmg on Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:38 am.

Return to “A STUDY—DUTY RELATED DISABILITY & CIVILIAN SECTOR EMPLOYMENT”